The Prize

Yesterday I had the nicest experience at the New England Fiber Festival. 
I met Stephanie Griego from Dirty Waters Dye Works.  Not only did she have a very nice both with beautiful yarn but also donated the prize for my running contest.



And here is the prize:
It's 490 yards of  80% Superwash Merino, 10 % Cashmere and 10% Nylon


Thank you Stephanie, you blew me away with your generosity. Your yarn is beautiful!

The New England Fiber Festival was very enjoyable for me. I was surprised by the amount of vendors and the huge variety of fiber, yarn, buttons, designs, shawl pins.... since there were mainly smaller companies and farms you could feel the creativity in the air. Very inspiring and less crowded than Rhinebeck or Stitches East which gave room to actually spend some time at a booth and get a much better idea what's out there. 

For people who read this post and don't now about the contest, please read the previous post.

Comments

Popular Posts