Story Blanket

The last few months have been very busy with house guests, doctor visits, surgery and the daily surprises  of  family life. As much as I would have loved to find more time to design my brain was to tired from multi tasking that I couldn't wrap it around chart writing, calculating gauges and measurements. All I was able to do was going back to the basics called mitered squares in garter stitch. I added quite a few squares to a blanket I started last year to use up little left overs of worsted weight yarn. Since I have a very hard time to throw away even the tiniest pieces of yarn, I collected quite a few mini skeins. Each yarn I use for a square tells a story about a former project or recipient of my hand crafted piece. Very rewarding and relaxing......



Comments

Popular Posts