Harvest

In my childhood I remember my father constantly trying to come up with new ways to make his gardening highly effective. Unfortunately none of these really seemed to work. We started to call his farming attempts "burying money in the yard". For the last few years it seamed that I follow his foot steps.
Of course I always had good excuses like too much rain, too dry, bad year, mean bugs and vegetable eating creatures.........
This year everything changed, except that the little bunny rabbits invaded my garden through the fence and ate all my lettuce. Oh well. But everything else is doing fine. All kinds of squashes, zucchini, cucumber, melon, broccoli, brussel sprouts and not to forget the tomatoes are growing. Here is the proof:


I'm really proud of my tomatoes. One of them is an Ukrainian heirloom called Cosmonaut Volcov, one a Swiss Rose de Berne and one a German Pineapple among the common kinds I have. The best of all, it's all organic!

Comments

Lynn said…
Pretty!!! And yummy! I'm kind of like your dad, great intentions but everything I touch usually ends up dead.

Popular Posts