Morning Breeze & Stitches West




Wednesday I will be off to Stitches West where my newest design Morning Breeze will be shown on the runway. That I'm excited is an understatement. 5 precious ladies from my yarn shop will join me on my trip to California. 
If you want to meet me and the garment join me on Friday, February 18th and Saturday, February 19th @ Creatively Dyed's booth 924. I will be there at 1:00 pm ....


For the cardigan in the picture I used one skein of Creatively Dyed, Sydney in color Emerald worked on a size US 4( 3.5 mm).
It's a luscious silk-linen lace weight yarn with a gorgeous drape. Usually green is not my color but her Emerald is just beautiful and made me rethink my relationship with green. Not every thing can be blue or teal.......


It's a top down raglan with a knitted on bottom part and lace edging. Your new favorite layering piece you can put on over just everything. The slim drapey silhouette cascades down past hiplevel in the front.

PS: You can also use fingering weight or up to light dk for Morning Breeze



Comments

Unknown said…
Wow! That is beautiful!
Congratulations on the show!
: )

Popular Posts