Green Mountain Fiber Festival

Last night I came back from the green Mountain Fiber Festival. For me this was the last fiber show of the season. The Wilder Center was a beautiful location for this indoor event.
Yes, we had snow..... the first snow for me this season. The staff at the Center was great and made everything a pleasant experience. We even got to exercise carrying our booth up and down stairs! ;-)




My booth at the Green Mountain Fiber Festival!


This time py patterns Farfalla, Impavido and Volan where the hot items. At the last Fiber Festival it was Roxbury Pond in first place. One never knows...

Friday before set up we spend some time at White River Yarns, a great friendly yarn shop in White River Junction. The owner, Karen organized the festival and her husband provided very delicious food for the vendors as well as for visitors.



 Ewe & I Farm, NH
Beautiful yarns!!

Gorgeous wet felted hats, garments and supplies!

My booth neighbor with her gorgeous hand dyes!

Ellyn Cooper from Ellyn Cooper's Yarn Sonnets
Beautiful colors!

Comments

Popular Posts