Featured


As usual time is flying by. Let me briefly update you what has been going on in the Lismi Knits knitting world.

Recently two of my designs, Volan and Under The Wings, got featured in the March Newsletter of  Patternfish as "Editor's Choice". Patternfish is a huge online pattern store with 10749 pattern available right now  and it's easy to spend hours there to browse. I feel very honored to be featured in their newsletter.

One of my customers and fabulous knitter, woolangel on ravelry, made a gorgeous variation of my pattern Wavebird using two colors and adding pattern repeats. For the garter stitch part she used Schoppel-Wolle Zauberball, a lace weight yarn for the lace part and added some beads. it's always very rewarding for me to see my patterns knitted up in creative ways!











A new sock pattern "Small Falls" is almost ready to be published. It's being test knitted right now.
For the sample in the picture I used Cascade Heritage solid color #5626

I'm also working on 2 more designs. One is a rectangular shawl / stole with the name "Impavido"
and the other one, a child cardigan, "Patches II".








Comments

Popular Posts