Sunday, February 28, 2010

Last minute

Last week, I started to work on a baby kimono  to match a hat for  a baby shower.
Time flew by last week and on Saturday morning I realized that I still have to add the i-cord trim, buttons, weave in the ends, and sew it together. The baby shower was at 1:30 pm.
At 8:30 am I started the trim and the sewing. After I rushed to get gift wrapping and a little  outfit which goes with the piece at 10:30 am, I went to my LYS, got buttons and finished the sewing part.
Done!!!! I even had time to eat lunch with my family! Next time, I will manage my time better, I promise. Although I'm surprised how much and how fast I get things done with an adrenalin boost...............


You'll find the pattern for this kimono in this book. One of my favorite ones......

2 comments:

h.brueckner said...

Ja ja, time management, das ist manchmal gar nicht so einfach ;-)

Lynn said...

This is really cute!!!! And something a mom would use too! time management?? LOLOLOL BTDT!